WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

2021.0313.0004...







3 comments:

Rad said...

I look at the vintage black & white photos and I would love to know if those men are still around today. Would LOVE to talk to them!

uptonking said...

So the big haired microwaved clones bother me like you wouldn't believe. That looks so unhealthy... I mean their tans hurt my eyes. They look like berries that have been in the song too long and are about to burst.

I do love the fro in the locker room. Those socks! To die for.

Thanks, Rick.

Xersex said...

love the first guy