WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 12, 2021

2021.0312.0005...






7 comments:

Milleson said...

This first guy has me singing Katy Perry's ROAR. OMG, what a mane on this man, and love the hint of a flaxen goatee, too. But probably the ugliest jockstrap I've ever seen. The second guy has the eyes of a devil. Raw masculinity and sexually charged. GRRRR.

BatRedneck said...

The two first pictures make me want to play the cutting part of the Delilah's story.

Rad said...

I love a man who can rock long hair.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yeah, that is a very ugly jockstrap.

BatRedneck - Aw, I think his hair is beautiful.

Rad - Me too.

BatRedneck said...

Well, I already have my Cocker spaniel jumping on my bed once in a while, I don't think I'd fancy an Afghan hound next to me all night, Lol !

uptonking said...

I don't know how to feel about men with long, feminine hair. I like granola. I like hippy. I don't like groomed. As for the second guy... well, I know exactly how I feel about THAT. Grrr.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck & uptonking - Well, that means I get Mr. Longhair all to myself. After he removes that horrid jock.