WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 06, 2021

2021.0306.0004...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second guy sitting on the bricks---I could do big things for him. Or make things big for him. Whatever. I love a challenge!

SickoRicko said...

Anon @8:47am - I'm sure he wouldn't mind either.

JiEL said...

No.5 is a bit confusing but this vintage pic is awesome and the boy in front i'd shower with him... I have some pics of him and couldn't find his name.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I agree that pic is a bit weird upon first glance.

Anonymous said...

Photo 5- Scott Manley et Rod Bauer, beaux hommes des go-go 1960's.