WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, March 01, 2021

2021.0301.0006...






6 comments:

JiEL said...

No.4 the kind of nice black man I'd love to serve.. MMM !
No.5 the kind of cowboy I'd ride to save a horse anytime.. Couls make those gorgeous balls bounce in such lovely ways..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - You know yourself well.

Luv chocolate said...

There are some nice chocolate and vanilla men here!😋

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - I'm glad you like them.

Xersex said...

the first is so evocative: it seems to allude to what we have in mind.

uptonking said...

Beauty comes in many packages. They all look so tasty. :)