WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, March 01, 2021

2021.0301.0004...







7 comments:

JiEL said...

No 1 to 4 is one of my favorite young man and I have a full folder of his photos but couldn't find his name.
I'll post it to you as soon as my failing memory comes back.. LOL!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I have more of him as well. But, like you, I don't remember where they are. Such the pity.

Anonymous said...

JulianJiamachello

SickoRicko said...

Anon @10:54am - THANK YOU!!

JiEL said...

@Anon, Thank you.

This Julian has the most perfect body and such a lickable ass too..

Xersex said...

love #1 but also the dick of #2

uptonking said...

Dig that nerd. Hot.