WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...




5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Rhaa... Lovely!
I mean the WV van in the second picture.
I used o drive one during my time in the army in Berlin.
Dangerous toys to drive (you really need to slow down before engaging a turn) but definitely fun.
(especially when the back of the van is full of rookies holding to baskets filled with rifles and ammo, ha ha!)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - It could have been more fun if the rookies had been naked.

BatRedneck said...

Who said they were dressed up? Ok, they were.
Seriously (hum) the nice thing about being with the troup is... the showers, including after the fire range.
Nah... I won't tell more

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Mmm, rookies in showers...

uptonking said...

Miss Sunshine? That VW van? Such a fun movie.