WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

2021.0228.0002...





7 comments:

Chris A said...

It was a full moon just a day or two ago. Thanks!

JiEL said...

I like astronomy and did some photos of the moon with only my Nikon camera and it's so amazing to see those results.

I like the last one and I'll post it on my blog.

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - You're welcome.

JiEL - You've been holding out on me. Wanna share your blog with me? You don't have to if you don't want to.

JiEL said...

My blog is about things I like to follow and see as an artist and an open minded man.

I'm an all time Star Trek fan and fan of space, space exploration, design world, architecture, aviation etc.. So my blog is showing the nicest things I can gather.

My blog is https://distresscalls.tumblr.com/

This blog was originally put in place by my best French friend, Franck, from Esta Noche and as he has many other blogs and couldn't take care more about this one, he gave it to me two years ago.

Franck came to visit me in Montreal on December 2019 and we are in constant comunication too.

If you go in the archive section you'll have a full view of my postings.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thank you for sharing your blog with me (and everyone else, now). You have some very neat stuff there and I'm sure I'll be stealing one or two things eventually. Very interesting story about how the blog came to be, also. Thanks again.

Xersex said...

Very artsy

uptonking said...

The moon's a harsh mistress... the moon can be so cold.