WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

2021.0225.0007...





7 comments:

bobbert said...

Love that first image

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I've always liked it too.

JiEL said...

No.3 Did you see that clean garden? ;-)

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Not until you mentioned it. It's wonderful in its "neatness" but would be too much for me to deal with.

Milleson said...

Rick, unrelated to this post, but I just visited to see if anything had been posted on AOM Morning Dew, and there sis a note from Phil's niece reporting his death on February 5th. You may already know, but wanted all his followers to visit his blog and read the note. Sadly, when the light goes out on any of our lives, our community is diminished and we all lose a part of us. The tears are in my eyes tonight, remembering the beautiful blog he leaves behind.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - OMG! No, I hadn't heard, but I will definitely get the world out. Thank you very much for letting me know. I did not know him well, but enjoyed his blog.

uptonking said...

Low slung, nicely hung...