WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 13, 2021

2021.0213.0001...






8 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Begining with Paris at night, ending with Versailles by day.
I'd plan the visit the other way around ;-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I wondered if that first one was Paris.

Jimbo said...

You don't realize how vast the Versailles gardens are until you attempt to walk them. Amazing. And so striking when seen aerially. But I love the image of the serpentine road through the snow-covered forest best. It's lovely.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.

BatRedneck said...

@Jimbo: it is called the Great Dolomites Road, in Italy.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Thank you for that info.

Xersex said...

last one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardens_of_Versailles

Jimbo said...

Thank You, @BatRedneck!