WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 12, 2021

2021.0212.0008...






Some of you might recognize these from an ad to get you to buy
the linen shirt. I got the hots for his face, as much as there is.
I would like to see more, but what can I do?

3 comments:

JiEL said...

Not the kind of material I like for a shirt because it wrikels too much and is hard to take care of.

But who needs this shirt but I'd take this guy shirtless more....

uptonking said...

Makes me think of the bits and pieces people pass off as photos on Grindr. :)

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Shirtless! Yes!

uptonking - Curious.