WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 12, 2021

2021.0212.0004...










5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy I wonder if anyone from the office tower had a nice view. I know my window would have streamed up!

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - Yours and everyone else's!

JiEL said...

He has a gorgeous body and a delicious uncut huge dick too....
With all of his body features, I wouldn't mind his beard here...

uptonking said...

Makes me want to 'take up the sport'. :)

Xersex said...

what body and what dick