WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 06, 2021

2021.0206.0006...









(This was an experiment in laziness.)

5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The guy in the fourth picture has that sulky look that says: "No, I don't wanna go to bed alone".
Kind of hard to resist.

whkattk said...

I hope the dude in the sunglasses doesn't think it will stop people from recognizing him. LOL.

whkattk said...

What's lazy about this post? Lovely!

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Yeah, he really does have that look.

whkattk - Well, sunglasses indoors, at night, are, like, so cool. I called this lazy because the only thing I changed with the size. I used the machine options. I really do make myself crazy with manipulating size and placement sometimes.

Xersex said...

laziness or not, some sexy guys