WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

2021.0130.0001...



4 comments:

whkattk said...

Yeah, meanwhile OUR taxes are scheduled to increase over each of the next two years until 2029. Ain't that special?

uptonking said...

That second meme holds the kind of ammunition we all need to be armed with.
The first one... I must say, I am not going to work until 70. Screw that. I may take less per month, but... at least I will get something out of my social security. My poor Dad retired and immediately began losing quality of life due to Alzheimer's. So, he waited for nothing. He enjoyed nothing. What he had envisioned for my Mom and himself? Never to happen. So F that. I will be retiring as soon as my youngest sister retires, as I want some total fun.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I'm hoping Biden will be able to effect a change with that arrangement.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - That's the thinking! I did the same.