WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

2021.0127.0008...

In Memoriam Cloris Leachman







I loved Cloris!

9 comments:

Luv chocolate said...

Loved her! Going to watch a few tv shows she guest starred in "The Twilight Zone, Rawhide and Adam-12".

Jeff said...

For those who watched the Mary Tyler Moore show, Phyllis and Rhoda enjoyed driving each other crazy. Now Cloris is now in heaven driving Valerie crazy. She will be missed. RIP

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - Cool that you have those.

Jeff - Ah, yes. I loved Valerie as well.

Rad said...

Just so sad to hear the news. LOVED her! All if it - her whole opus.

Luke said...

Loved her in Raising Hope.

whkattk said...

She was a gem! That she started in community theatre should tell you that the bad rap local theatre gets is bunk!

Jimbo said...

The Best of The Best. Loved Her. A genuine loss...

uptonking said...

The world just lost a very goofy, very silly, very cranky, lovely old broad. I adore her. She took actin risks like no other... and lived such an interesting life. Did you know her husband was Marlon Brando's best friend? She hung out with Brando all the time. And a charmed life, in many ways. She lost a son to drugs, but otherwise... hers was a golden life.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Hmm, I wonder her husband and Marlon ever... you know. But I'm sure Cloris would have rolled with it.