WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

2021.0119.0006...








7 comments:

JiEL said...

He is very sezy more to me when shaved face.
Nice body and uncut dick etc... A ass to die for....

BF material to me..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I'd do him either way.

JiEL said...

Me too as I did have some sexual encounters with some bearded guys and did like it too...

Xersex said...

marvellous guys

BatRedneck said...

Agreed.
And those eyes, arghh...

Anonymous said...

He looks amazing and definitely a keeper

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:54pm - I totally agree.