WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 18, 2021

2021.0118.0005...






9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun in the kitchen. Curious, how many sausages per pound?

SickoRicko said...

Unknown @11:34am - Looks like about three.

Milleson said...

My Mom always reminded me, "Never fry bacon when you're nekkid!"

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - That was very good advice.

uptonking said...

What's cookin', indeed! Grrrr.

Xersex said...

They're completely naked! so sexy!

BatRedneck said...

What's with us guys with naked men in the kitchen?
Don't tell: they could be in a barn, in the copy-room, locker room, wherever, ok, ok...
But kitchens? Could it be some fantasy of a man staying for breakfast (and all that it means), or is it just a figment of my imagination?
Your guess is as good as mine. So go for for it.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Golly, you answered your own question.

BatRedneck said...

*Sigh*
(sound of the guy being handcuffed)