WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 18, 2021

2021.0118.0001...




3 comments:

Milleson said...

I grew up in a small town that was represented by people of all colors and nationalities, with the exception of blacks. Flash ahead 50 years, I'm watching a report of Native American Indians who referred to themselves as a minority. My little town had many Colville Indian families. When you are raised and interact with people different than yourself you don't consider them as something to hate. We are not born racist, we are taught to be racist. Unless you are a native born American Indian or a descendant, you are the foreigner, interloper, object of repulsion. Learn some history and get the fuck over your racist ways. For now, there's room enough for all of us!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Absolutely!

uptonking said...

Amen. All of them. Sad.