WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 17, 2021

2021.0117.0009...

Click on headline to read article...

Betty White Turns 99 Today—Here Are Her Secrets for Staying Young at Heart


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!


8 comments:

Xersex said...

happy birthday

Luv chocolate said...

I liked her character Sue Ann on "The Mary Tyler Moore" show!😁

uptonking said...

An American Treasure!

Milleson said...

Recalling this American Icon today. Because I'm old, remembered seeing her for the first time on our new Westinghouse turquoise metal b/w tv with 3 channels in 1954. I have followed this remarkable woman from her appearances on What's My Line to Hot in Cleveland. The very epitome of the dedicated show biz trooper. Devoted to her husband Allen Ludden, to animals everywhere, to all Americans. She is one for the ages and deserves all the praise she will receive today!

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - Me too.

Milleson - I agree wholeheartedly.

uptonking said...

Oh, thank you for including that last photo. She was a stunner. She was one of the best on Mary Tyler Moore. Adore.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

and what bio (here)