WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 02, 2021

2021.0102.0004...

Mike Henry



8 comments:

Milleson said...

Ooh, baby! Mike Henry as Tarzan, one of my first boner inducing crushes from the 60s. We got to see a lot of him in that loincloth for the price of a theater ticket. Great remembering him again.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I had the hots for him as well.

Unknown said...

Add me to the list. So many fantasies.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Indeed.

Jimbo said...

He made a preposterous Tarzan but it didn't matter. I could have watched those movies on a continuous loop. SO Hot! Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I could have as well.

Luv chocolate said...

He was a great Tarzan along with Gordon Scott!!

SickoRicko said...

Luv big choco ok - Yeah, Gordon often exposed a generous hint of butt cheek.