WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020.1231.0005...






5 comments:

uptonking said...

While I do admire a man who reads... I think #5 has captured my heart. He's a little young for me, but I am sure my friends will look the other way. Please wish us all the best on our new journey together. Rick.. you can be a bridesmaid. (Wait... how many times do I get to get married today?)

Xersex said...

penultimate: huge real dick (I don't think he's photoshopped)

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Age is only a number, and speaking of numbers: You are married twice today. At this blog, anyway.

Xersex - I agree.

Bobby b said...

Happy New Queer❤2021
Thank you for your Awesome Blog

SickoRicko said...

Bobby b - Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well.