WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020.1231.0002...






7 comments:

Milleson said...

In these gray days in the PNW, so nice to see blue skies and warm climes. If that boat in the bay isn't photoshopped, that is the clearest, cleanest water I've seen. And it looks like some other country has its own verion of thePainted Ladies of San Francisco. Such colorful home fronts.

Mistress Maddie said...

Ah....peace and quiet. Lovely images.

A Happy New Year to you Ricko!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I should have mentioned that these pix are from Greece.

Mistress Maddie - Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!

Xersex said...

last one is Syntagma (Constitution) Square https://www.athensguide.com/syntagma.html

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link.

Chris said...

All but the last picture could have been taken in Malta (or Gozo) -- the waters around those islands are clear as a bell -- and the unshown boats are a riot of color.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - I'm always in awe of water that clear.