WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

2020.1219.0005...

Pete Shea





4 comments:

whkattk said...

Very, very nice!

Xersex said...

nice guy

Milleson said...

The last picture of Pete Shea is a charmer. Again, too bad about the cigarettes, but many Americans were smoking in the 1930s and forward. I've been watching Perry Mason reruns lately and it seems like everybody was smoking in that show.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Cigarettes were ubiquitous back then.