WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

2020.1219.0003...








6 comments:

Jimmy said...

Beautiful cock!

Xersex said...

my Christmas spirit is always very low, but this year it is really absent. But these Santas make me smile!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'm glad they make you smile. The older I've gotten, the less I care for this time of year.

Milleson said...

It's such a draining, exhausting time of year. Add to it the anxiety and sadness of not being able to congregate with COVID lockdowns, even if you wanted to. The gingerbread leathermen were the cutest thing I've seen since some of your posted cat GIFs. Very creative bakers out there!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - To be honest, I didn't notice the leather on the gingerbread men right away.

Milleson said...

I think the ball gag was a dead giveaway. So damn cute.