WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 05, 2020

2020.1205.0003...

Mark Negrem








3 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice guy!

uptonking said...

They had him in a singlet and striped socks! And didn't take any other photos of him in that??? Gobsmacked. Fun stuff, anyway, but more of him in that outfit would have put this over the top.

Anonymous said...

Great vintage!