WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Daily Fractal & GIF...






The latest on Jerry is now they think he has a kidney stone.
Many thanks to everyone who sent well-wishes.

9 comments:

Rad said...

Thanks for the update! Kidney stones are a LOT better than the alternative!

Note: Suggest a pitcher of Madras' (Voddy, OJ and CRANBERRY JUICE) to help him heal.

Rad

whkattk said...

Ow, ow, ow!!!
I hope he's okay!!!

Anonymous said...

Been offline for a few days, I hope Jerry will recover quickly. Get well soon!

David said...

❤❤❤❤❤

Henri said...

Hello Ricky.
Doctors will take the best health cares for Jerry. Then, he will come back soon at home.
My best hugs for him and for you.
Henri.

uptonking said...

Hope all is well. Best wishes...

Geoff Fikar said...

Well, that's better news. You may have him home
for Thanksgiving after all. Good for you guys.
Geoff

Chris said...

Kidney stones -- I had those once and thought I would die from the pain -- everywhere.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you all for the well-wishes!

From the kidney the stones gave him very much pain. Now that they're in the bladder, he's doing alright. From the sounds of it, that last stretch will not be pleasant. I like the cocktail recipe!