WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 20, 2020

2020.1120.0007...







Now, before you say, "But that hair-do," notice his
fine ass and other appealing attributes.

6 comments:

Rad said...

ADOREBS!!!!

My husband is African American, but he refuses to grow his hair out. He's look totally cute with baby dreds.

Milleson said...

That Brody Harris is a hot number with a great smile among other things. And the little guy at the bottom, definitely for guys who like them youngish. And how sweet, he comes gift-wrapped with his own package topper! Like Rad says, ADOREBS!!!!

Bobby b said...

Men🤪Black or White that's Oh So Fine

uptonking said...

I love his hair. Too young for me... but I appreciate all he's got going on. That first dude! What a talent. Love man in a jock and a singlet. Woot woot.

whkattk said...

There's a hairdo? I think I have to look again. LOL

Xersex said...

love the huge dick of #1