WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 20, 2020

2020.1120.0005...










< This one is the original size before I cropped it.

10 comments:

spermswallower said...

Super sexy cum factory for cum drinking sluts like myself...

anne marie in philly said...

well holy shit! MORE naked menz! and a diverse collection too!

I came over here from mistress maddie's blog. I h8 rethugs and religion too. I'll be back!

SickoRicko said...

anne marie - Welcome!

Milleson said...

Now there's a daddy that I could really get in to...........if he'd let me! HOT HOT HOT!

bobbert said...

Lovely

Bobby b said...

OMG💓Diesel Daddy So Gorgeous

uptonking said...

In praise of older men. The quality of our skin may change... gravity might win... but hot is hot... and this dude's got it all.

Xersex said...

so nice daddy

Hipster-Barbas said...

Who is this man, the one in the photo, what is his name?

SickoRicko said...

Hipster - Sorry, I don't know his name.