WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 14, 2020

2020.1114.0007...



I thought this is a very good 'shop.

8 comments:

Milleson said...

That's a great shop, but I betcha he looked pretty much like that at that age. Th quintessential hunk!

Mistress Maddie said...

Tom Selleck was a very early crush for me when Magnum PI was on. I would have gave it for him. And I bet you he's hung!

That is a good, maybe the best photoshop I've seen.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Actually, yes, he did. As evidenced from the program Mistress Maddie mentioned. He was shirtless every once in a while.

Mistress Maddie - I also had the hots for him then.

Xersex said...

fabulous, even if he's not my type.

bobbert said...

Yep, hairy chests appearing on the TV when I was early in my teens, made me hard...didn't happen when I saw an equally scantily clothed lady! The signs were there then!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - The signs were there for a lot of us.

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time separating him as an actor and him as a spokesperson for gun violence and death and his role in the NRA!!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I knew there was something about him that wouldn't sit well.