WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 07, 2020

2020.1107.0001...


4 comments:

uptonking said...

We have a lot of work ahead of us. 48% of this country is f'd in the head. Uneducated, ignorant and stubborn. I want a task force to figure out how do we help these people evolve? They are not going away, as it is passed down to the next generation - these gun worshipping a-holes.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Fix the education system; take Faux Noise et. al. off the air; and make social media responsible for content. That's why we are where we are.

Milleson said...

And to think we almost were taken there this time by so many mentally challenged voters. If people couldn't see the similarities between Hitler and tRUMP, then they must have been blind, deaf and didn't have any fingers to pinch their noses from the stench! I'm sure most of us saw it.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Very good description of his cult.