WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

2020.1025.0001...





5 comments:

Rad said...

Great selection, as usual! Agreed; NOT THE TIME TO GET COMPLACENT!! Gotta keep on the ball until after the votes are counted and qualified!

Xersex said...

fuck him boy voting, please

Milleson said...

All so very true. Not the time to let our guard down. Crawl to the polls if you have to, but VOTE!!! dammit!

uptonking said...

Every time I come upon a story about Poll points, I stop reading immediately. I went down that road with Hilldog... not going to get my hopes up ever again.

SickoRicko said...

Rad & Xersex & Milleson - Absolutely!

uptonking - I think that's when my depression began.