WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

2020.1024.0008...






4 comments:

Xersex said...

love last one

spermswallower said...

5 gorgeous studs - wish I could blow and drink the sperm of each one!

Milleson said...

Quickly scanning that first pick, I saw a pumpkin instead of a sleeping bag, and thought to myself, "Look at the melons on that guy." And the last pick sure looks like that dude is practicing for his first naked sky dive!

Unknown said...

Please send me way when you finish with them. Thanks.