WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

2020.1021.0001...







7 comments:

uptonking said...

Less than two weeks. Oh, I am so hopeful... and I don't want to be disappointed. It's like Xmas all over again (but, please, not 2016 - no, no, no, no, no....).

whkattk said...

The MF needs to be arrested before he can flee the country.

Mistress Maddie said...

Priceless one and all!

Anonymous said...

From the wisdom of Harry Truman to the awakening of Michael Steele and the despicable cast of ignorant clowns in between. Great post.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I will try to maintain optimism. It ain't gonna be easy.

whkattk - YES!!

Mistress & Anon - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

When he is spending so much time playing on Twitter late at night guess what else he is playing with. Penrose

SickoRicko said...

Penrose - Why, whatever could you mean? ;-P