WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 17, 2020

2020.1017.0006...






5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in the mood for a banana split.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - And then the hot dog.

Xersex said...

love dicks in every form

Anonymous said...

Autumn. My favorite season of the year. With a bountiful harvest and a corncob erection to boot. Gotta love it!

uptonking said...

I don't know what it is... but when you mix food with sex it never works for me... two appetites I like to keep separate, I guess.