WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 17, 2020

2020.1017.0004...

Rex Chandler







6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I always thought Rex had a nice hang.

spermswallower said...

Gorgeous men! Wanna suck the cocks and lick up all their cum!

Xersex said...

absolutely

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking us back to the 80s. Man, those California boys sure had a look, didn't they? Usually blond or bleached, the distinct tan lines emphasizing those white butts, and good lookers, too. Oh, the memories!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Yeah, they were quite my thing for a long time.

uptonking said...

Love vintage, but hairless blondes really don't do much for me personally. They sure were popular in the 80's though.