WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 10, 2020

2020.1010.0007...





5 comments:

bignate said...

Beautiful collection!

whkattk said...

The last (bottom) one...love it!

uptonking said...

Very artsy. I love the dude in the first pic. I bet he smells wonderful. :) Those armpits... sigh.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I hadn't even notice the hairy armpits until you mentioned them. They kinda look "shopped" on to me.

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the juxtaposition of the two nudes with arms over their heads. One a photo, the other an artwork. Same subject matter, different medium and feeling. Very classy!