WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 09, 2020

2020.1009.0006...






6 comments:

Xersex said...

sexy guys

Anonymous said...

Geez.. I haven't been able to suck on my toes since I was a baby...somehow it's just not fair. .
--E

Anonymous said...

Putting the toe sucking aside, who is that kid's decorator? Tres Chic!!! Fabulous, Dawling, fabulous!

uptonking said...

I like that first one. Twinks, on the other hand... not my thing. But at least this one has a talent.

Chris A said...

Hmmm...amboydexterous!

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - *chuckle*