WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 03, 2020

2020.1003.0001...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

Please, now that your current POTUS has caught COVID19, don't forget to empathize and partake in his illness!

uptonking said...

LOVE LOVE that first meme. But... we all must do what we can. So, mask up. The orange ogre has to wear a mask now... an oxygen mask.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'll do the best I can.

uptonking - Indeed, not wearing one can lead to having to wear the other.

Anonymous said...

And on a related note---Turtleface Mitch McConnell says the Senate needs to stop business because 3 Senators have tested positive for the virus, but they'll come back earlier than that to ram their Supreme Court nominee down our throats. We need a dictionary that defines HYPOCRISY with a picture of Mitch. What a loser.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I just received something that addresses this very well and I will post Sunday morning.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Sunday morning now. Everyone have a great day and week ahead.