WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

2020.0920.0001...








I heard a woman on the news the other day who said:
"Gawd is good," because her car and home were not damaged.
It made me think that the nearly 5,000,000 acres that have burned
and the 35 people who have died didn't have such a good gawd.







4 comments:

Henri said...

Ricky, these images are they from last fires in east coast?. What a great destruction of nature, with people died, animals also died. God were not there. Can we ask Him why?
Henri.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - These pictures are from the California fires. We asked ask gawd why it wasn't there because there ain't no gawd.

Xersex said...

nobody can hear your prays because nobody there exists

whkattk said...

The fucking "christians" are just a bunch of selfish, arrogant assholes. And dupes.