WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 19, 2020

2020.0719.0001...



This is what five months without a haircut looks like.

4 comments:

jsstrand said...

I think you resemble Abe Lincoln - it's the hair and also the eyebrows - lol - you're in excellent companyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - You made me chuckle!

fred said...

So, in April, Hubby and I bought one of those Hair Cut Kits from Walmart since we knew we could not be going out to do that anytime soon. I may look close to being an escapee from an asylum, but by golly, my head is cool! Down here in this heat, essential!! I think you look GREAT! Be Well All! (Internet back after 4 days without! Catching Up!))

SickoRicko said...

fred - Thank you for the compliment. I always referred to the buzz cut that I used to give myself as "wash and wear". Great that you're back on the Internets!