WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 04, 2020

2020.0704.0003...








Happy Fourth Everyone!

3 comments:

Hot guys said...

Well Happy Fourth, ya'll! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก

bobbert said...

HAPPY 4th to all my friends in the US on your special day....stay safe, enjoy and celebrate....

.....perhaps someone should send that lovely image of the collie and its sensible message to your president?

Bob x

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I'd rather send him something lethal.