WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

2020.0630.0003...

1949 Boeing Stratocruiser







Some of these images are quite large. If you want to examine
them more closely, open them and then save them.

4 comments:

Chris A said...

That's pretty interesting. I don't remember ever seeing these as a little kid. The body shape, minus the wings, reminds me of a pregnant fish.

bobbert said...

As an aviation enthusiast...thank you for sharing these wonderful images!

Unknown said...

Was thinking of the listed airlines that are no longer with us.

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I have many more of this particular aircraft, but it would have been overkill to post them all at once.