WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

2020.0628.0007...




4 comments:

Chris A said...

Pubes! Laden with testosterone that fires synapses deep in the brain with every inhalation taken.

Xersex said...

I'm back, but I've no time to comment all your posts. Sorry!

uptonking said...

Nice bush in that second photo. I would like to comb it... with my teeth.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - No problem! I hope you had a good holiday.

uptonking - You made me chuckle.