WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

2020.0627.0002...

Before this month gets away from me...












HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for some important information I was unaware of. I don't remember hearing anything about Mark on the news in my area.

bobbert said...

My very best wishes to yourself and Gerry in this Pride month, I have always wished to attend the Birmingham event but never had the courage....I love that pride lion logo, it is so powerful!

bobbert said...

Is there any memorial in the US to your compatriot Mark Bingham or in fact any of the brave souls that attempted to rescue such a desperate situation on that dreadful day?
If there isn't, then that is a travesty?

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - I was not aware of him until I discovered this meme.

bobbert - Maybe after the pandemic you can must the courage to go to your local parade, even if just standing on the sideline. As for a memorial, I had not even heard of him before.

bobbert said...

Hi....
Thankfully all those brave souls have been remembered on your National Flight 93 memorial....
Stay safe all
Bob