WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 26, 2020

2020.0626.0007...



4 comments:

whkattk said...

So many gorgeous boners between yesterday and (thus far) today! Thanks you for those! Have a terrific weekend!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - You have a good weekend as well!

uptonking said...

You've gone very artful lately. Like visiting my favorite art museum. There should really be one dedicated to the naked male form. Thanks for sharing these. Have a great Saturday.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are very welcome. A museum dedicated to the male form would be quite popular, I think. You have a great day as well.