WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

2020.0613.0005...







5 comments:

Chris A said...

If I were a real estate agent I would call this series of pictures Hole View Estates.

Nice fractal!

Unknown said...

It's shortly after noon at this time. I'm so hungry looking at buffet spread out.

Xersex said...

#1 Tim Kruger

O!Daddie said...

I wonder how many asses Tim has wrecked with that legendary dick?

orlando1 said...

Omg Tim Kruger - that first picture ...and that second picture. Be still my pounding heart.