WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 06, 2020

2020.0606.0004...

Bruno





8 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my crushes in my youth, oh so many years ago. Sigh

Wallis said...

The great Bruno!
I have seen current pictures of him. He is still a knockout.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Mine as well.

Wallis - I'll have to check those out.

usmcmike44 said...

OMG, where can we see the recent pictures? He's one of my heart throbs too!!!

SickoRicko said...

usmcmike - I tried a Google Image search without any luck.

Xersex said...

love this vintage!

Wallis said...

Well, I can no longer find the photos of Bruno. He was living in Miami, and the photos were from about 2010. Sorry! Wish I had saved them at the time.

SickoRicko said...

Wallis - Bummer, but no problem.