WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 01, 2020

2020.0601.0002...






7 comments:

Xersex said...

great landscapes!

whkattk said...

The fire in the cave(?) next to the water fall makes that photo very intriguing!

uptonking said...

We need to celebrate more beauty in the world. Especially these days...

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I believe that's in upstate New York someplace.

Henri said...

Ligts, fire, water, storm, sunset. What a wonderful views, great landscapes.
Thank you Ricky.

Henri said...

I agree uptonking. More beauty especially this days.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - You are welcome my friend.