WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 29, 2020

2020.0529.0009...

Can anyone I.D. this first man?...






6 comments:

usmcmike44 said...

Does anyone know who the guy is in the 1st three pics? Damn he's fine!

SickoRicko said...

usmcmike44 - I'm afraid I don't, but I'll put a query at the top of this post.

franktnnc said...

His name is Valerio Pino. His biggest claim to fame was longtime lover of Ricky Martin. He is also an erotic model.

usmcmike44 said...

Well I found out it Ricky Martin's BF!

SickoRicko said...

franktnnc - Thank you.

Xersex said...

I couldn't!