WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

2020.0426.0002...








I don't understand why this virus
hasn't been prayed away yet.
Is it possible that prayer
is useless?

4 comments:

whkattk said...

LOL. It hasn't been prayed away yet because the sheeple in their flocks haven't sent in enough money.

Xersex said...

small update that maybe you don't know. Lourdes (France) was closed for fear of gatherings of people and therefore for fear of the spread of the "coronavirus".

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Wise of them.

PK said...

AmenSaid the Southern Baptist Ministers son