WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 08, 2020

2020.0408.0011...

Anusmouth...








7 comments:

Xersex said...

last pic: it looks like breathing

Observer said...

But there is people that is for Trump...

SickoRicko said...

Observer - They are fools.

Xersex said...

For this reason, most people fear that he may be elected a second time!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Unfortunately there are a lot of fools in this country.

Xersex said...

a guy on youtube, about 12 years ago (I was only beginning with my channel on youtube) told me all fools were in the USA... perhaps he was right ... at least if your current POTUS will be reelected next november 2020!!!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - It would be a shame if he is.